Call for tutorials
printer-friendly version attached to the bottom of this page
The ACM SoCC Tutorial program aims to address the state-of-the-art in research and development regarding
all aspects of cloud computing. It is intended to be of interest to the entire cloud computing community, from novices to seasoned researchers, and from people working in academia to industry professionals. Potentially relevant tutorial topics include the broad range of topics identified in the SoCC Call for Papers.
Proposals are solicited for tutorials of either a half day (3 hours plus breaks) or full day (6 hours plus breaks). Submissions should be made via e-mail as a single PDF attachment sent to the SoCC PC Chairs and should include a cover sheet
and an extended abstract:
- The 1-2 page cover sheet should specify:
- The title and the length of the tutorial.
- The intended audience (introductory, intermediate, or advanced).
- Complete contact information for the contact person and other presenters. • A brief biography for each presenter.
- The 2-4 page extended abstract should include:
- Motivation for having a tutorial on the proposed topic.
- Explanations why the organizers think their proposed tutorial would be beneficial to the cloud computing community and of high interest and / or impact.
- An outline of the tutorial, along with descriptions of the course objectives and course materials.
Tutorials Submission Deadline:
Notification of Acceptance:
Camera-Ready Summary Deadline:
Tutorial Day at SoCC:
July 13, 2012
ugust 10, 2012
September 28, 2012
October 17, 2012
For questions regarding Tutorial submissions please email the SoCC PC Chairs at: